Thursday, January 19, 2017

Kingdom Death: Monster - White Lion WIP4 - prefinal!

Pre-final WIP shots, I have to fix some minor things that I saw on pictures and any scratches that I made accidentally. Looking at my "home-lions" I wondered what my model is missing, after some time it turned out that it was a nose. I added a delicate white line accent on top of the nose, now the lion looks much better, funny how such small details change the whole perception of the model;)

Prefinalne WIPy, zostały poprawki rzeczy które dojrzałem dopiero na zdjęciach i wszelkich otarć. Patrząc na moje "domowe lwy" zastanawiałem się czego brakuje mojemu modelowi, po namyśle okazało się, że chodzi o nos. Dodałem delikatną biała linię akcentującą nos, teraz lew wygląda dużo lepiej, zabawne jak takie małe detale zmieniają cały odbiór modelu;)





No comments:

Post a Comment