Thursday, October 19, 2017

Back on track!

Hello everyone after some break!
My time hobbies are a bit like sea tides, I have inflow and outflow, so the name "Moon Art Studios" takes on a new meaning.

But now it's a inflow , I've decided to sell a lot of Space Marines and other shady models from "The shame closet", so I could buy new Death Guard models range. I would like to dedicate myself to them and Kingdom Death in the coming months, somewhere along the way I have to do 2 more models on commission (Yncarne and Saint Celestine) so they can also look on the horizon.

Witam wszystkich po przerwie!
Z moim czasem na hobby jest nieco jak z pływami morskimi, mam przypływy i odpływy, ujmując tak sprawę nazwa "Moon Art Studios" nabiera nowego znaczenia.
Niemniej teraz jest przypływ, zadecydowałem o sprzedaży sporej części Space Marines i innych zalegających w "szafie wstydu" modeli, dzięki czemu spokojnie mogłem nabyć nowości do Death Guard'ów. To im i Kingdom Death chciałbym się poświęcić w najbliższych miesiącach, gdzieś po drodze mam do zrobienia jeszcze 2 modele na zlecenie (Yncarne i Saint Celestine) więc ich też można wypatrywać na horyzoncie.

Somewhere in the time since the last update, I worked a bit on the KDM models to start the campaign,I did not finish the Poxwallkers unfortunately, but I started: Epidemius, 30 Plaguebearers of Nurgle (old metal ones), 3 Plague Drones of Nurgle, Herald of Nurgle . I managed to finish the Nurgling - 6 bases.

Gdzieś w czasie od ostatniej aktualizacji, pracowałem jeszcze nieco nad modelami do KDM aby moc w końcu zacząć kampanie, kończyłem ale niestety nie dokończyłem Poxwallkerów, zacząłem: Epidemiusa, 30 Plaguebearers of Nurgle (stare wzory), 3 Plague Drones of Nurgle, Herald of Nurgle. Udało mi się za to skończyć Nurglingi - 6 podstawek.



At present I have been working on 29 Plague Marines, MKIC Deimos Pattern Rhino and Yncarne. Far too many things at once, but what to do?

Obecnie rzuciłem na warsztat 29 Plague Marines, MKIC Deimos Pattern Rhino i Yncarne. Stanowczo za dużo rzeczy rozgrzebanych na raz, ale co począć? 




No comments:

Post a Comment