Thursday, December 6, 2018

Starting Survivors

Hello all!
After a some break, a small update, I finished painting the KD:M starting models, and below You will find effects of my work.

Witam wszystkich!
Po nie małej przerwie mały update, skończyłem malować startowe modele do KD:M, a poniżej efekty

Starting Survivors

1/5
2/5
3/5
4/5
5/5

All Starting Survivors
Zachary
Lucy
Allister
Erza


In addition, below You will find link to my new side project treating only about Kingdom Death: Monster, I will try to post there progress from my work on KD: M, reviews, maybe some tutorials?

Ponadto poniżej link do mojego nowego projektu traktującego tylko o Kingdom Death:Monster, postaram się wrzucać tam postępy z prac nad KD:M, recenzje, raporty może jakieś tutoriale?



Regards!

Pozdrawiam!

No comments:

Post a Comment