Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beyond the Wall - Jon Snow & Ghost Dire Wolf - Diorama

Hello, making this diorama took me awhile, but I'm really happy how things came out at the end. In near future i will write tutorial about making icicles, though I had some problems with making them and I would like to share great way to create some. Here are some w.i.p. pictures and pictures of finished diorama. I realy hope You will like it!
Like always all coments are wecome!


Witam, sporo czas zajęło mi skończenie tej makiety, efekt jest myślę całkiem zadowalający. W najbliższych dniach postaram się napisać mały tutorial dotyczący tworzenia sopli, których wykonanie nastręczyło mi drobnych komplikacji. Wrzucam zdjęcia W.I.P jak i skończonej makiety. Mam nadzieje, że się wam spodoba!
Jak zawsze liczę na komentarze!


First sketch, at the end, diorama gained greater size.
Pierwszy szkic, ostatecznie diorama, przybrała większy rozmiar.


As a base I used XPS foam, land is made from flower earth, slate rocks, electrostatic grass, pieces of bark. Tree and limb are done with broken branches, and the branches of that tree the are made from small twigs, needles are done with aspagaus.
Jako podstawy użyłem styroduru, grunt to ziemia kwiatowa, łupki skalne, trawka elektrostatyczna, kawałki kory. Drzewo i konar wykonałem z połamanych gałeci, gałezie z to drobne gałązki, a igliwie wykonałem z aspagausa.

Before I added snow, diorama looked like that.
Przed nałożeniem śniegu diorama prezentowała się tak.

Here are some W.I.P. pictures of Jon and Ghost
Tutaj zdjęcia W.I.P. Jona i Ducha

Here is my diorama "Beyond the Wall"
A oto i moja diorama "Beyond the Wall"

If You like it here is link to CMON
Jeśli Ci się spodobała tutaj link do CMON

No comments:

Post a Comment